- Log into your account
- Under the tab “Catalog” select “Categories”.
- From the column “products” click on the number within the row of category you want to select items.
- If doing one product, click on the product name and go to step 6.
If doing multiple items click on the far left check box for each.
If doing the entire category click on the “Check all” link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Modify selected” button.
- Main Category:
Only one category can be listed here. Choose the one that best describes the product.
You can select as many categories you feel necessary here by holding the Ctrl button while selecting the categories with the mouse.
- Click the “Apply changes” button to commit the changes.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Basic instruction to change a price for an existing product. In some cases your storefront...
Basic instruction to add a product to your storefront. In some cases your storefront language...
Basic instructions to modify text on the home page. In some cases your storefront may have been...
Basic instruction to add a product to your storefront.In some cases your storefront language has...
Basic instruction to modify text on static pages (pages without products). History of changes...